Current Top Sellers
Celebrate the best part of adulthood with this cedarwood and vetiver scented candle. And the best part, use the mug for coffee, cereal, and/or ice cream once you've finished the candle. For each product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our nation's waterways.
- 9 oz candle with 40 hour burn time
- Soy candle hand poured in Philadelphia
- Rim & Handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear
- Campfire, stovetop, and dishwasher safe
- Enamelware may chip, but will never break, and are still safe to use after chipping (the chips just add character)
- Mug is handmade in Europe
- 12 oz mug
- 3" W x 3" H
Care & Content:
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. UBB's soy wax is GMO-free
- Made using all-natural, American made materials, including a cotton wick (instead of synthetic)
- Mug is made with hand-dipped enamel steel and dishwasher safe
- Note: Since mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours - especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process.
- Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove and wash thoroughly.
Most of our in-stock products ship within 1-2 business days of your order. Each product featured on Roanline includes an estimated shipping date on the product page. Once your order ships, you will receive an email containing tracking information that will allow you to track your order's delivery progress.
The majority of our products are eligible for shipping at a flat rate of $6.95 or less, and most products ship for free when you order over $99 in qualifying items. Please also note that the shipping rates for some items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Generally, shipping is by standard ground delivery.
We currently ship to addresses within the U.S., Canada, and Australia only, but we will be expanding our delivery as soon as we can! If you are located outside of these countries and would like to place an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Ordered the wrong size? Picky relative didn't like that birthday present? No worries! You may return most new, unopened and/or unused items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, minus the return shipping costs (subject to the exceptions listed below). We will, however, pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Items must be in their original, unused, unwashed, and unopened condition with any tags still attached and original packaging included. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of dropping your package off with the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive your refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you place your order between November 1 through December 24, we will accept returns through January 10 if the item is eligible for return. We have implemented this returns period to allow holiday gift recipients to return their items. For any gifts that are returned under this Holiday Return Policy, we will give store credit to the recipient so they can choose something else, courtesy of you.
The following items and categories of items are not eligible for return: Items marked as "Final Sale"; Mens and Womens Underwear; Items otherwise marked as ineligible for return.
Please check the product description page to confirm whether a product is eligible for return. If you receive an incorrect or defective order, please Contact Us and we will take care of the problem.