Celebrate the best part of adulthood with this cedarwood and vetiver scented candle. And the best part, use the mug for coffee, cereal, and/or ice cream once you've finished the candle. For each product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our nation's waterways.
- 9 oz candle with 40 hour burn time
- Soy candle hand poured in Philadelphia
- Rim & Handle are double dipped in porcelain to withstand extra wear
- Campfire, stovetop, and dishwasher safe
- Enamelware may chip, but will never break, and are still safe to use after chipping (the chips just add character)
- Mug is handmade in Europe
- 12 oz mug
- 3" W x 3" H
Care & Content:
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. UBB's soy wax is GMO-free
- Made using all-natural, American made materials, including a cotton wick (instead of synthetic)
- Mug is made with hand-dipped enamel steel and dishwasher safe
- Note: Since mugs are handmade, each piece varies slightly. Keep an eye out for quirks that make your mug truly yours - especially under the handle, where mugs are hung during the baking process.
- Once candle has fully burned, carefully fill mug with boiling water and allow remaining wax to rise to the top. Once water is cool and wax has hardened, remove and wash thoroughly.