Hand poured in Philadelphia, this soy wax candle has a deep and refreshing scent blending together notes of sea salt, minerals, and ocean air. With hand-drawn labels and colored glass, this candle looks almost as good as it smells.
- 8.5 oz. candles burn for 40+ hours
- GMO-free soy wax burns clean, with no toxins or pollutants
- Cotton wicks
- Domestic glass and paper
- Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
How to Recycle:
Once your candle has burned through, here's how to clean out the wax to reuse the glass container.
- Very carefully fill the glass container with boiling water (stop just short of the lip)
- Allow the glass container to soak (wax will float to the surface and harden as it cools)
- Once wax has hardened, remove it from the glass container
- Wash away any remaining wax with soapy water