Hand poured in Philadelphia, the 8.5 oz Mountain Peak soy wax candle has a crisp and refreshing scent with hints of green sage and wood. This is definitely the candle for the man or woman who lives in their flannel. With hand-drawn labels and colored glass, this candle looks almost as good as it smells. And rest easy knowing that for every product sold, UBB removes a pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways.
- 8.5 oz. candles burn for 40+ hours
- GMO-free soy wax burns clean, with no toxins or pollutants
- Cotton wicks
- Domestic glass and paper
- Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
How to Recycle:
Once your candle has burned through, here's how to clean out the wax to reuse the glass container.
- Very carefully fill the glass container with boiling water (stop just short of the lip)
- Allow the glass container to soak (wax will float to the surface and harden as it cools)
- Once wax has hardened, remove it from the glass container
- Wash away any remaining wax with soapy water