Cotton of the Carolinas is leading the way in American manufacturing by bringing the entire process - from cotton harvest to printing - within arm's reach or at least within a day's drive.
The shirts are made from North Carolina cotton that is transformed into finished products entirely by manufacturers and printers located in North and South Carolina. In fact, each shirt travels less that 600 miles from the cotton farm to the finished product. Cotton of the Carolinas is committed to 100% supply chain transparency, and every shirt can be tracked from the cotton farm to the finished product using the unique color-coded threads found inside each shirt. It's not just USA Made, it's Carolina Made.
- Made Entirely in the Carolinas
- Shirts travel less than 600 miles from cotton farm to finished product
- More than 500 local jobs impacted
- 100% Cotton Grown in North Carolina
- Super-soft, medium weight (5.4 oz.) ringspun fabric
- Regular fit, which means it will fit true to size - take your normal shirt size. If you enjoy a looser fitting t-shirt, we recommend sizing up.