The Raleigh is Farm to Feet's most advanced sport sock. Runners, cyclists, and gym enthusiasts will appreciate the low Raleigh. 3D Active Knit Technology creates complex multi-dimensional patterns that provide exceptional ventilation and cushioning while minimizing bulk and weight.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks
- Bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing technology that reduces impact from running and hiking
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 59% US Merino wool
- 38% US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA Spandex