Harpers Ferry, WV is home to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC), the stewards of the Appalachian Trail (A.T.), the longest hiking-only footpath in the world. Farm to Feet collaborated with the ATC to develop the Harpers Ferry, which features the A.T. logo emblazoned on the back of the calf. Each sale will help support the ATC and its mission to preserve and manage the storied trail.U.S.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plating creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Full-density cushioning provides better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks
- Targeted cushioning adds additional shock-absorbing knit at key impact areas
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 51% US Nylon
- 46% US Merino Wool
- 3% LYCRA Spandex