Farm to Feet's partnership with one of the South's premiere music festivals is a natural fit considering FloydFest's commitment to sustainability and the outdoor community. Named for the annual event's picturesque home in Floyd, Virginia, this everyday crew sock's merino wool knit delivers itch-free, stink-fighting performance that transitions from the office to the festival campground without missing a beat.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes
- On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 58% US Merino wool
- 38% US Nylon
- 4% US LYCRA Spandex