The Dobson Slipper is essentially invisible and is designed to be worn with footwear with low collars like loafers and pumps for all day comfort in a sock-free style. But don’t be misled by its name, the socks will hug your heels and toes so it won’t slip – and it’ll be like they aren’t even there
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Flat-knit construction ventilates and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 72% US Merino wool
- 27% US Nylon
- 1% US LYCRA Spandex