With understated crew styling, the lightweight Dobson blends classic fashion with cutting-edge comfort. The US-sourced, US-made merino wool knit delivers natural moisture-wicking and odor-fighting benefits.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Flat-knit construction helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear, while the smooth seamless knit feels wonderful next to the skin.
- Half-density cushioning through the bottom of the foot deters aches and fatigue
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 63% US Merino wool
- 34% US Nylon
- 3% US Spandex