There is one thing we can all agree on, and that is shoes are far more comfortable with socks, as they improve comfort and suppress the odors which often come with wearing shoes with bare feet. The Dobson No-Show provides a sock-free look that sits just below the collar and tongue of most shoes.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plating creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Flat-knit construction ventilates and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 63% US Merino wool
- 36% US Nylon
- 1% US LYCRA Spandex