Thanks to its merino-wool knit, light weight, and low-profile cushioning, the Franklin is the ultimate camp companion. A diagonal buffalo check pattern complete with tent-in-the-forest cuff art gives this crew sock a touch of lighthearted outdoorsy style, while its 100% American construction delivers moisture-wicking, stink-fighting function that's durable enough for years of exploring the forest, and comfortable enough for everyday wear.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes
- On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 65% US Merino wool
- 32% US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA Spandex