The Farm to Feet Boulder Light Weight is a light-weight traditional hiking sock that's light enough for summer, but sturdy enough to carry you through Fall temps. 100% US-grown merino wool provides exceptional thermal regulation and natural resistant to odor and bacteria.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Reinforced yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation
- Half-density cushioning provides better summer breathability, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks
- Bottom of foot cushioning increases comfort, while maintaining a breathable top layer
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 72% US Merino wool
- 27% US Nylon
- 1% US LYCRA Spandex