Thanks to its funky stripe pattern and 100% American-made construction, the crew-length King delivers all the benefits of merino wool with style to spare. Natural wicking and antimicrobial properties keep your feet feeling cool and fresh throughout the day, while the ultralight material provides breathable comfort that looks good in dress shoes or sneakers.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plating creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Flat-knit construction helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 71% US Merino wool
- 26% US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA Spandex