At the crossroads of some of the most scenic trails in America, the little Virginia town of Damascus inspired some of the most technology-packed hiking socks. Durable enough to take on major miles, this lightweight quarter-crew is the favorite of hikers and backpackers (and the Roanline crew) who prefer a low-profile boot or trail runner.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plating creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Full-density cushioning provides better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks
- Targeted cushioning adds additional shock-absorbing knit at key impact areas
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 51% US Merino wool
- 45% US Nylon
- 4% US LYCRA Spandex