The Rutherford is a lightweight, versatile crew sock featuring wide university stripes for a vintage appeal. You'll find this sock keeps you comfortable in a range of conditions, thanks to 100% American merino wool and just enough cushioning to take the edge off a long day on your feet.
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet socks feature 100% U.S. grown merino wool from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks.
- Flat-knit construction helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear, while the smooth seamless knit feels wonderful next to the skin.
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 64% US Merino wool
- 35% US Nylon
- 1% US Spandex